Welcome to a place for politics and reason

Welcome to a place for politics and reason. This is a place to enlighten yourself!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

All Apologies

First off, I would like to say sorry for not updating the blog lately. I have been very busy to say the very least. I plan to post more over break. That, is a promise. 

So, let's get down to business. I have seen so many pictures, mostly on Facebook, saying "I will not apologize for being an American." I have also heard politicians say the same thing. Let me be the first to actually apologize to the rest of the world for being an American. I am sorry. I am sorry we have these war-like tendencies. I am sorry we are unwilling to promote peace throughout the world. I am sorry for the ignorant people who condemn the other citizens of the world for simply being different. I am sorry for the stupidity and hypocrisy shown by so many citizens of the United States. 



To say the least, I am ashamed of the actions my country and its people have taken in recent years. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, at least. I hope we can improve soon. 

To my fellow Americans...let's work on changing the way we treat the world we live in. Let's try to promote peace in the world. Let's try to educate ourselves about the way the world works. This is a vision I hope to spread! 

No comments:

Post a Comment